The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is the regulatory body for Human Resource Management Practice in Nigeria. Their main objective is to ensure continuous professional development of our members and stakeholders, for enhancement of human capital development in the country.
2020 Essay Competition TOPIC:
PEOPLE RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES IN AN ERA OF CRISIS
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Category: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: Nigerians
- Reward: N125,000 – N75,000 (Depending on Position) & Study Materials
- Deadline: September 30, 2020
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The CIPM Essay Competition is one of the Institute’s initiative aimed at developing the research capabilities of undergraduate youth of institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
The essay competition probes the thoughts of young people and engage their ideas for a better society and country.
- Standards: Both local and international Standard must be met,
- Length: not more than 3000 words.
- Reference: APA style.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point font size.
- Documentation: Typed in double spacing; MS Word only,
- Plagarism: Plagiarised content will result in disqualification of the offender’s entry.
- 1st Prize: ₦125,000 & 2 HRM books
- 2nd Place: ₦100,000 & 2 HRM books
- 3rd Place: ₦75,000 & 2 HRM books
- Non-Members will enjoy free registration as Student Members of the Institute
- All Winners will earn a free pass to the 2020 Annual Nation Conference.
Submission of Entries
All entries must be submitted with the underlisted items
- I.D Card from their current institution
- Copy of admission letter to their current institution
- One recent passport sized photograph
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address
All documents must be scanned and sent via email to [email protected]
NB: Past winners are not eligible to participate