Controversial Nigerian ‘Afrofusion’ star, Ebunoluwa Ogulu professionally known as Burnaboy has been consistent in his music career for ages and won Grammy award in 2021.
Aside from the music career of Burna Boy which is one of the most talked about, another aspect of the artist’s life that has been all over the internet is the relationship he had with his ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don.
However, Internet users know little about the female celebrities the ‘last last’ crooner had dated in the past.
Prior to dating Stefflon Don, Burna was romantically linked with a London-based make-up artist and educator, Edith Williams, who he claimed he would marry at the time. On one of her birthdays, he wrote on Instagram, “Happy birthday to Edith Williams. The woman I’m probably going to marry one day, God willing. I love you and hope you get everything you wish for in life. Kisses and love.”
Below are the female celebrities that Burna boy had dated and served breakfast:
1. Cynthia Morgan – Nigerian ‘afropop’ star, Cynthia Morgan was rumored some time back to have dated Burna Boy although she came out to debunk the rumors after her video kissing Burna Boy went viral. According to her, they kissed, but it was just a part of a music video they were recording together.
2. Princess Shyngle – Controversial Gambian actress and filmmaker also once insinuated that she had dated the Grammy Award winner. Taking to her Instagram page in March 2021, Shyngle made a post of her having a video call with Burna Boy, with the caption, “When your ex wins a Grammy, you clout chase. Really though, congratulations to Dami. I saw how hard he worked for this.”
3. Jo Pearl – A 24 years old curvy British fashion model, entrepreneur, and CEO of Snatched By Jopearl. Her name hit the social media space specifically in Nigeria and United Kingdom after she posted a video on Instagram claiming she’s been Burna Boy’s side-chick for two years. However, Burna Boy did not come out to publicly deny the claims that he did not date Jo Pearl.
4. Stefflon Don – The last woman publicly known to have been in a relationship with Burna Boy is Stefflon Don. However, the artist had reportedly ended things with his lover and British-Jamaican artiste, Stefflon Don, whom he dated for some time. The ‘Last Last’ singer had taken to Instagram in the latter part of 2021 to make a cryptic post insinuating that he was single. In the latter part of yesterday, Stefflon went bizarre disclosing why she broke up with Burna Boy.
5. Nengi Hampson – Rumor has it that former big brother Naija housemate, Rebecca Hampson, popularly known as Nengi, and singer, Burna Boy, that both are dating as they were sighted at a club where Burna sat on the reality star’s lap.