Popular Nigerian singer Esegine Allen professionally known as Orezi has confirmed a fire accident in his luxurious house worth N300M in Lagos as he lost all his properties.
Taking to the insta-stories section of his official Instagram page, Orezi, the “Rihanna” hitmaker said the incident occurred around 11:48 PM on Monday.
Recall few days ago, Intel Region published a report where singer Small Doctor’s house was also burnt by fire.
Orezi mentioned that he was attending a meeting in Lekki when he received a call from his neighbor, Bobrisky, who informed him about the fire incident at his house.
The singer wrote; “Last night was really hectic Still trying to figure out and wrap my head around all that happened.
REOMMENDED FOR YOU
“Am sitting here asking my self why me. God is indeed merciful. Can’t thank God enough.
“I was as a meeting in lekki county last night around around 11.48pm when I got a call from my neighbor Bobrisky that my house is on fire. I initially thought this was a joke I was like Which kind yeye joke Bob dey give me so. Immediately, I raced down to my house. What I saw.. broke me.”
See screenshots of Orezi’s posts below;
REOMMENDED FOR YOU
Watch the video below (swipe to view more);
See reactions below;
crazeclown: Soo sooo heart breaking 💔😢 and festive period don reach 😢.
__jessyumar_: This will never be our portion in Jesus name 😢.
mynameiscomfortt: I’m sorry but the 4th slide is aesthetically pleasing 😭looks like art work so beautiful 🤧😭
shun_vest: Very d@ft man said you should invest in houses. This is an example of what can happen to your house. Normally, everything in life isn’t sure but you can insure your watch and get another one. My point is very d@ft man no be everything dem dey out mouth. May God give you strength for your loss.
ajefilmworks: Update: There’s a type of ritual that takes your possession as burnt offerering from time to time, after which you have more and again keep losing them to fire.
fashion_magicblog: This is so painful….this is too much ….I don’t know what might have caused this but I will like us to always off electricity in the house when going out…