Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, with business interest that covers shipping, commodities trading, depot operations, fertilizer blending and trading, exploration and haulage services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Matrix Energy Group Graduate Trainee Program
Table of Contents
Job Opening ID: MEL1001
Industry: Oil & Gas
Employment Type: Full-time upon successful completion of six months training program
- Receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- Work on assignments related to assigned role within a function.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective of the business.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Prepare reports for management as and when required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of second-class upper grade in any Engineering; Physical Sciences; Social Sciences; and Business related discipline.
- 0- 2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Completion of NYSC is a must.
- Applicant must be below 27 years of age by the date of the advert
- Excellent teamwork, influencing and relationship- building skills
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be able to learn new skills and must be results-driven.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Matrix Energy Group Graduate Trainee Program” should click the APPLY HERE button below
Deadline: September 20, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org