Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world
Packages Coca-Cola is available in 35cl and 50cl classic glass contour bottles; 33cl on-the-go Can, 50cl, and 1.5L PET bottles. Ingredients Carbonated water, sugar, Carbon-dioxide, caffeine, Phosphoric acid, caramel color, and flavouring.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Graduate Recruitment
- This CCHBC wide initiative is a one-month internship program designed to attract third / penultimate year undergraduate students who share our passion for excellence, strive to learn with speed and agility, display creative thinking skills, and work well within a team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Currently in the third/penultimate year of undergraduate study in a Nigerian university.
- Minimum of current Grade Point Average (GPA) of Second Class Upper.
- Ownership/Access to a smart phone and laptop.
- Currently resident within close proximity of NBC plants (Agidingbi, Lagos; Asejire,Oyo; Challawa, Kano; Benin-City, Edo; Owerri, Imo; Maiduguri, Borno; Port-Harcourt, Rivers; Abuja, FCT).
- Available for the entire month of August to give full attention to the Internship Program.
- Lead, design and implement integrated short and mid-term strategies for Digital Customers / Food aggregators in the Operating Unit to accelerate customer-back, consumer-centric programing and thus accelerate incidence-, Net Sales Revenue- and Margin growth with these Customers by bringing in the “voice of the customer” into our The Coca Cola Company program design early and thus maximize relevance and execution at the Point of Purchase.
- Key Objective is to accelerate our basket- and purchase incidence with customers in these channels and accelerate sustainable topline Net Sales Revenue – and Margin growth
- Key Deliverables are: Customer-relevant occasion and portfolio development plans, defining shopper relevant category bundles and mechanics, an impactful calendar of activation that ties in with our customers’ activation cycles, briefing marketing accordingly for communications requirements and in outlet experiential requirements, as well as aligning execution requirements with @Point of Sales lead, country operations and bottler(s).
- Partner with Operating Unit category leads to align – occasion-centric – on key categories & activation to deploy with digital customers / platforms / food aggregators and enable integrated through the line approaches while including experiential marketing
- Ownership of channel and customer metrics and analyses as well as agreement compliance, channel coherency and advanced analytic based approaches for leading edge category planning and customer negotiation
- Eventually also manage international accounts
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Related Work Experience:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in customer, commercial, operational marketing.
- Strong planning and collaboration skills
- Strong customer understanding from an execution perspective
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience
- System Planning
- Channel – Shoppers Marketing
- Customer Management
- RGM incl Segmentation & Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel
- System and Customer Economics
What We Can Do for You:
You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done sustainability for better shared future, we will:
- Make our Culture Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming adaptable
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Explore More Opportunities
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- Latest Recruitment at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- United Nations (UN) is Recruiting
- Latest Job Of United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is Recruiting
- Coca-Cola is Recruiting
- Job Opportunities at Standard Chartered Bank
- Dangote Group is Recruiting
- Banker Roles at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- READ: HOW TO A GET A JOB IN 2021 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
Technical Trainee Programme 2021
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive eighteen-month Training Programme in Lagos on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process ControlEngineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020.
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates should be open to work in any part of the country where our plants are located.
What We Offer
- Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Graduate Recruitment ” should click the button below to apply.