Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors
Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Adhoc Staff Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- We seek Ad-hoc representatives in every state of the Federation. We are looking to hire young and vibrant individuals to support our Verifications team in carrying out Background Checks on a needs’ basis.
- Process educational verifications, previous employers and guarantors’ reference within your given State.
- Make visitations to designated institutions and establishments to carry out verification exercises.
- Manage the entire verification process end to end and give report of findings with evidence.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties to obtain verification information.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. degree in any field
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- 0 – 1 year Post NYSC.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Adhoc Staff Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting” should send their CV (must be in MS Word format only) to: email@example.com using “Adhoc Staff (Indicate your State)” as the subject of the email.(Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)