Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom. Driven by passionate people and a common purpose, P&G has been bringing trusted brands to our consumers in Nigeria since 1992
Procter and Gamble Nigeria (P&G) is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and 27 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for 2021 Procter and Gamble Graduate Learnership Programme
- Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
- The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand / Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases 002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
- You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company.
- If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only graduates of 2019 or 2020
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “2021 Procter and Gamble Graduate Learnership Programme” should click the APPLY HERE button below.