Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks.
Sterling Bank Plc, which is a full service national commercial bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program
- The Sterling Management Development Program is an intensive 18-month rotational program where you will gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas of our business.
- The program blends your unique abilities with a bespoke development approach, providing you with the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our growth, continuously learn and grow.
- In this dynamic role, you´ll make instant and sustainable impact on yourself and business, work on diverse important and exciting projects that brings you on the radar of our top leaders from the very start. You can BANK on this experience to accelerate your career journey and contribute to your community.
- Join the Sterling family as a middle management employee
- Rotate within select departments for Eighteen months for robust developmental purpose
- Execute challenging tasks and stretch assignments across diverse business functions
- Periodic tracking, update and feedback sessions
- Key deliverables on initiatives & ground breaking ideas
- Continuous bespoke learning and development
- Fast track growth opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience from any sector
- Minimum of Masters Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Not more that 32 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program” should click the APPLY HERE button below.