7up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favorite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea, and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 7up Bottling Company Job Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
ETL Developer / Data Engineer
- As an Experienced Data Engineer, you will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our data infrastructure.
- Your expertise will be crucial in building efficient data pipelines, integrating data from multiple sources, ensuring data quality and accuracy, and supporting master data governance.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, a proven track record of leading projects, and a strong ambition to achieve goals and drive success.
- Design, develop, and maintain robust and scalable data pipelines and ETL processes to ensure efficient data flow and integration from various sources.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into data models, schema, and database structures.
- Implement and manage databases, ensuring data security, integrity, and optimal performance.
- Carry out data quality checks, identify and resolve data discrepancies, and implement measures to improve data quality and accuracy.
- Support master data governance by establishing data standards, documentation, and data quality rules.
- Optimize and fine-tune database performance, conduct capacity planning, and recommend improvements.
- Lead or handle projects related to data engineering, successfully delivering on time and within budget.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, keeping abreast of new tools and
- technologies that enhance data engineering capabilities.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior data engineering team members.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer, with a focus on building and maintaining data pipelines.
- Expertise in database management, SQL servers, and familiarity with Google Data
- Analytics solutions.
- Proficiency in ETL tools such as SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) and reporting
- tools like SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Strong knowledge and experience in data integration from multiple sources.
- In-depth understanding of data quality principles and data governance practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Navision and SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A goal getter with a proactive attitude, demonstrating ambition and a drive for success.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: August 10, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.