Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom.
As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible, and socially relevant.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at Access Bank Plc
Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management and Digital Marketing in order to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a University Degree
- Demonstrable use of effective problem solving skills
- Love for working as part of a team
- Access to a laptop and uninterrupted access to the internet
- Access Bank’s exciting internship opportunity is for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options. The internship program offers on-the-job experience and trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
- We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank. Join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
- This Opportunity is for high performing university graduates with a minimum of second-class lower degree from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in banking.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Access Bank Entry Level Tech Job Recruitment” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: April 22, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.