Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom.
As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible, and socially relevant.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
Entry Level Training Program
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking sector? Do you want to pursue your passion as a career? Are you prepared to assist us on our mission to establish a top-tier financial institution? You are perfect for our Entry Level Training Program!
- Your career path with us begins with an intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, offering you an opportunity to train with other highly qualified candidates.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all hiring decisions are made after conducting a competitive assessment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
- We are gender and diversity focused, and so we encourage females and those who are physically challenged to apply.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The recruitment process is location specific so carefully choose your most preferred location.
- You are also to select ONE from the following programs and apply. Note that you are apply to a program that you are eligible for.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2:1).
- Divisions: ERG (Enterprise Resource Group), CIBD (Corporate and Investment Banking Division) and CBD (Commercial Banking Division)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Divisions: Retail sales, Products and Retail Operations
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Must be a graduate of any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline and Economics.
- Division: Technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:1).
- Division: Retail Operations.
Method of Application
Deadline: February 22, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.