Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Account Manager at Jumia Nigeria.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company
- Actively signing up new accounts to improve portfolio and drive the monetization agenda
- Communicating and collaborating with the design, marketing, commercial, and logistics teams to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Grow revenue, education and solution adoption with Key Accounts and Partners
- Optimize campaigns and identify programmatic ways to do this at scale
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Gather clients and partner feedback to enhance ad products and the customer experience
- Deliver consultative support and up-to-date education on our Jumia products and Services
- Spot trends and business growth potential.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree and/or Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2/3+ years previous experience in agency account management or consulting
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate at Jumia Advertising
- Identify and leverage trends within the industry of expertise/focus
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high demand
- Client management experience is an advantage.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Account Manager at Jumia Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below.