Hamim Global Services Nigeria Limited, a fully owned Nigerian enterprise into the business of production of household items such as multipurpose soap, beauty soap and production of lavatory care products as part of its future plan, with the trademark Tofed.
The company is to manufacture toilet soap and multipurpose soap in the short term , lavatory care products and liquid soap in the midterm.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Account Officer at Hamim Global Service Nigeria Ltd
- Prepare monthly PAYE deduction schedules and remittances to various states
- Update staff pension records and prepare monthly pension remittances schedules to various Pension Fund Administration in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the upload of payments on bank platforms
- Check and upload staff overtime/variables on Microsoft AX
- Assist with reconciliation of tax records
- Process staff loans and reconcile staff customer and vendor accounts
- Attend timely to payroll issues, complaints, queries and inquiries from staff
- Participate in monthly Stock count for the group.
- Excellent IT skills especially the extensive use of Excel for Financial Record Keeping and Data Analysis
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (THIS IS CRUCIAL).
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND Accounting
- Experience – 2 to 3 years in a similar function (such experience in a Manufacturing outfit will be an added advantage)
The Person Must:
- Possess stellar attention to detail
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have good analytical skills
- Be a team player and open to collaboration
Method of Application
Deadline: December 1, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.