HealthStation is a Health Management Information System focused on adding value to Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostics Centers, Pharmacies and Laboratories. Our convenient software solution enables you run your health organisation effectively.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and interested candidate for Account Officer at Health Station
- Assist in preparation of management accounts.
- Preparation of all banks reconciliation statements.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices, post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations and assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities and attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for “Account Officer at Health Station” should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: July 8, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org