OPAY – We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform forpayment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of account officer at Opay Nigeria.
- Capturing of monthly transaction entries in the accounting system.
- Monitoring of bank transactions and charges (e.g., AMF and other account charges) and liaising with banks where there are disparities.
- Preparation of Cash and Cash Equivalents reports and Open Items at month-end.
- Archiving of Statements and Recons for Audit and Record Purposes.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations on daily and monthly basis (after capturing of entries).
- Review and approval of all accounting transactions related to products.
- Liaising with relevant banks and other external parties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a Finance-related course.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in bank reconciliation duties.
- FINTECH industry experience is an added advantage.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of products and concepts relating to the FINTECH industry.
- Knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping.
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet goals and deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and technology proficient.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 19, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.