CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd (CWAY Group) is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available jobs at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd.
- Collecting and analyzing data about a company’s operational costs
- Setting standard costs of manufactured goods
- Develop and analyzing cost standard
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Carrying Out Cost Volume Profit (CVP) analysis
- Perform account reconciliation
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
- Analyze and report profit margins
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- 5 years or more experience in Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Firm.
- Must be conversant with analysis of financial statements.
- Hand on experience in financial report presentation.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP- Financial module, is a must.
Method of Application
Deadline: December 15, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.