Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe.
We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
We are inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the position below;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Verify, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Plan, assign and review account dept staff’s work
- Develop and document accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Raising of invoices and payment follow up with clients.