Fadac Resources and Services Limited provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and troubleshoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our belief is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry, and market share.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of accountant at Fadac Resources and Services Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- To contribute to keeping the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control.
- Responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems.
- To ensure that company financial statements are in line with management’s requirements
- Oversee, monitor and work to improve accounting procedures, internal controls, and database management.
- Audit workflow to ensure that all accounting transactions are processed accurately and in compliance with industry standards.
- Review daily Trail Balance movements.
- Preparation of depreciation schedules and maintenance of Assets register.
- Ensure weekly, bank figures in the GLs reconcile with bank statements.
- Supervises all general ledger reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls.
- Posting of monthly payroll and other accruals for the review of the Head of Accounts.
- Monitor and ensure all supporting information for the annual audit is provided for external auditors as necessary.
- Maintain an awareness of changes in financial regulation and legislation.
- Prepare financial statements for the review of the Financial Controller.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Preferably a Male
- Minimum of 2 year experience as an accountant.
- Very good with inventory.
- Knowledge of tax payment.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: December 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.