Fosad Consulting is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high-performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports them. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Accountant at Fosad Consulting.
Table of Contents
- Manage all Accounting Transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile account payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payment
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification with about 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Experience in consulting, accounting certification(s) would be an added advantage.
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.