Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accountant at Interswitch Group
Table of Contents
- The ideal candidate is responsible for regulatory compliance reporting, ESG reporting, reviewing internal controls over financial reporting, driving process improvement initiatives, and contributing to the overall financial health of the company.
Regulatory Compliance Reporting:
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate regulatory reports in compliance with relevant financial and industry regulations
- Stay updated on changes in regulatory requirements and ensure the company’s reporting processes are aligned with these changes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather relevant environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data and prepare ESG reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of ESG disclosures, highlighting the company’s commitment to sustainability.
Internal Controls Review:
- Assess and review the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Identify control weaknesses and recommend improvements to mitigate risks and strengthen control environment.
- Analyze current financial processes and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements and automation.
- Collaborate with teams to implement process enhancements that streamline financial operations and enhance data accuracy.
- Perform detailed financial analysis, reconciliations, and variance analysis to ensure accurate and meaningful financial information.
- Partner with various teams, including Finance, Legal, Compliance, and Operations, to ensure alignment on financial reporting and compliance matters
Ad hoc Projects:
- Contribute to special projects as assigned, which may involve financial modeling, forecasting, and ad hoc reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good First Degree in Finance or a related field from an accredited university
- Evidence of strong industry/sector participation and relevant professional certifications such as: Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting and Financial reporting within a listed company or Financial Services industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Accountant at Interswitch Group” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.