KPMG Nigeria is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
KPMG is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to review available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the role of an accountant at KPMG Nigeria. All Available positions are listed below:
Table of Contents
Financial reporting, taxation, cash flow management/ treasury, bank reconciliation, budgeting, and financial analysis.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Second-Class Lower grade from a reputable university
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- A must be a chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACCA)
- 4-7 years relevant experience
- Have proven work experience leading a finance function
- Have in-depth understanding of financial reporting, taxation, cash flow management/ treasury, bank reconciliation, budgeting, financial analysis etc.
- Experience with presenting at management/ board level
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles including IFRS
- Ability to work with and support the process of implementing accounting software
- Ability to produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Ability to support the business to develop long-term business plans/budgets based on these reports
- Ability to review, monitor and manage budgets
- Ability to lead improvement in finance processes and controls
- Proficient in the use of MS Tools especially Excel and Word
- A good team player with the right organizational attitude.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.