MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
We always have an ‘exit strategy’ – ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach which has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of accountant at MacTay Consulting.
Table of Contents
- Reconciling the bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers of the company
- Completing the employee expenditure analysis
- Keeping track of income and expenditure accounts
- Creating financial reports for the company based on income and expenditure data
- Monitoring the company’s finances based on the financial status
- Taxes and other financial obligations must be filed and remitted.
- Initiating and managing the company’s financial and accounting software
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- 1year+ experience in accounting
- Experience with accounting software and data entry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Method of Application
Deadline: October 5, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.