National Aviation Services (NAS) – We are a fast-growing aviation services provider with a presence in over 17 countries. With an employee base of 8,000 employees from over 65 nationalities, we are one of the most diverse organizations in the region.
Inclusivity and equal opportunity are a strong part of our culture, with women comprising 20% of our workforce, 23% of which are in managerial positions and growing.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Accountant at National Aviation Services (NAS).
Table of Contents
- The role is responsible for maintaining overall account payable/receivable transactions and activities at the station level. Furthermore, work along with team to improve efficiency and effectiveness of financial transactions following established accounting standards and procedures
- Follow established procedures for recording, classifying and summarizing of cash receipts and other daily sales transactions; also prepare sales reports as required.
- Generate and send invoices and follow-up on payments, including from credit companies
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments or other irregularities
- Provide accurate accounting for cash, cheques, debit/credit/charge card transactions and ensure accounting activities like billing, collection, reporting and other related tasks are completed within the specified timelines.
- Prepare account reconciliations and collect information from concerned department on any discrepancies and check & report any short collections by cashiers
- Prepare cash and cheque payments for bank, and record and reconcile the deposit amounts
- Safe-keep receipt books and accurately maintain records of all invoices, files, and other documents
- Ensure cash reimbursements from petty cash (for refunds, pre-payments, etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting experience in related industry
- Effective Communication skills, Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Planning & organizing skills, Analytical skills with high attention to details
- Good Computer skills, proficiency in MS Office, spreadsheets, databases and financial software Applications
- Knowledge of oral and written English and local language as indicated
- Knowledge of accounting techniques and proper accounting treatment for accounts receivable/payable transactions and activities.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.