Paynergy is an online platform that allows households and businesses across Nigeria pay for their energy bills seamlessly. We are poised to making energy bills payment like electricity, diesel and gas more convenient.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accountant (Intern) at Paynergy
He/She will be responsible for the financial management functions of the company especially those related to the collection, recording, analysis and presentation of the organization’s financial operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND equivalent in Accountancy and / or Professional qualification related to the position applied for
- Excellent IT skills especially the extensive use of Excel for Financial Record Keeping and Data Analysis
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (THIS IS CRUCIAL).
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
Method of Application
Deadline: July 20, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.