Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals was founded in order to pioneer advanced medical and surgical solutions in Nigeria and West Africa and to bring high quality first world specialized healthcare closer to homes and communities.
Our Mission is to offer comprehensive medical, surgical, renal, pediatric, occupational, and physical therapies through strategic partnerships that utilize advanced interventional techniques.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accounting Officer at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals
Table of Contents
- Maintain financial records
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Contact clients about transactions and invoices
- Handle general account related queries
- Check invoices for inaccuracies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Accounting Officer at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com