Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) is a diversified Nigerian agribusiness company, it was founded in 1960 by George S. Coumantaros. FMN employs over 12,000 people.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accounts Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Accounts Assistant - Payroll
- His role will be responsible for accurate pension and PAYE remittances within deadline for the group.
- Prepare monthly PAYE deduction schedules and remittances to various states
- Update staff pension records and prepare monthly pension remittances schedules to various Pension Fund Administration in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the upload of payments on bank platforms
- Check and upload staff overtime/variables on Microsoft AX
- Assist with reconciliation of tax records
- Process staff loans and reconcile staff customer and vendor accounts
- Attend timely to payroll issues, complaints, queries and inquiries from staff
- Participate in monthly Stock count for the group.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Possess stellar attention to detail
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have good analytical skills
- Be a team player and open to collaboration
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Accounts Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.