Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is a wholly private indigenous pharmaceutical manufacturing group founded in 1984 by Dr. Stella C. Okoli, OON. The company is into the manufacture of high quality pharmaceutical products and medical consumables.
Today, Emzor has become a household name in Nigeria and a leader in the pharmaceutical market that is known for quality products at prices that offer real value.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Accounts Officer at Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Process payment and financial transaction
- Obtain suppliers document by liaising with the processing department
- Verify document and variance resolution
- Create invoice to record transactions
- Post payment documents using Oracle ERP
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc /HND in Account, Finance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Account payables
- Working knowledge of Ms Excel
- Experience in ERP.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their CV to email@example.com with the Job title as subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidate will be shortlisted. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: March 28, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.