Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing.
Our Vision is to be a World-class, One-Stop Human Capital Solutions Provider in Africa. Read more about Talentsandskills Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accounts Officer at Talents and Skills Africa
Our Client, a dynamic organization registered in Nigeria to provide transportation services through vehicle hire and leasing is looking to employ an Accounts Officer who will assist the Accounts Manager in managing the company accounts, receivables and stock management.
- Assisting in data entry of accounts and cash and expenditure flow.
- Invoicing, receivables management and following up with the client on payment.
- Updating and maintaining the Company Assets Register.
- Assisting in the management of company accounts.
- Assisting in the analysis of Company’s monthly expenditure.
- Responsible for the analysis of cash flow.
- Inventory / Stock Management.
- Handle liaisons with tax authorities, company auditors and relevant bank officers.
- Provide necessary reports on reconciliation of accounts and ledgers.
- Assisting in processing vendors’ payments and management.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/Bachelor degree, preferably in Business Accounting , Accountancy and Management Administration
- Minimum of 2years experience in Accounts department or related field
- Invoicing experience and knowledge of ERP Systems will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of tax laws and statutory provisions affecting invoices.
- Good Communication and Organizational Skills
- Leadership and analytical Skills
- Feedback & Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Reading and Writing skills