Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge, and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle, and senior management positions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the role of admin officer at Ascentech Services Limited.
Table of Contents
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
- Arrange travel and accommodations and book meeting rooms for in-house and external events
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / BSc Degree in a related field, such as office administration, may be preferred
- 2-3 years proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Working knowledge of necessary productivity software, including Microsoft Office Suite (Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Outlook Specifically).
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients.
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
- Attention to details.
Laboratory Sales Executive
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Perform pre-installation inspections / audits,
- Coordinates and delivers technical training,
- Act as a consultant and support the company’s product lines,
- Answers internal and external customer inquiries,
- Provides proactive and corrective fine-tuning of assay applications to ensure optimal analytical performance,
- Ensures regulatory compliance through timely and accurate, documentation in the ERP system,
- Supports the sales team and sales cycle by providing technical sales support in preparing tenders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / M.Sc (Any science Degree but preferably Microbiology and Molecular Biology)
- 2-5 years Laboratory experience in Food Testing, Water & Environmental Testing or Life Science including Clinical & Research and petrochem.
Method of Application
Deadline: January 28, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.