Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Admin Officer at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Table of Contents
Our Client in the ICT Space is looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts.
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and on boarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer is very important.
- Minimum of 1 years Experience and Maximum of 3 years Experience
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Must be proactive and innovative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Admin Officer at Bradfield Consulting Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com