Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting into vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested candidates to apply for the role of Sales Admin Officer at Dangote Group. Read the details below carefully:
Table of Contents
Sales Admin Officer
- Provide administrative support to ensure timely initiation, confirmation, documentation and reporting of all sales administration-related transactions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of country-wide plans for sales regions and representatives.
- Design and oversee the implementation of a strategic plan for the Plant Sales Admin unit.
- Ensure timely processing of customers’ sales orders to ensure promptness of service delivery.
- Monitor to ensure the right information is provided on sales orders, invoices and receipts to customers for all transactions.
- Ensure ATC administration, printing, availability to transport for dispatch and subsequent validation
- Maintaining interactive engagement with other stakeholders (regional sales directors, corporate sales, logistics, transport, production, weigh bridge, parking plant, control, finance etc.) in the value chain to ensure optimum dispatch target achievement
- Coordinate periodic update of customers’ information foe way billing validation
- Maintain periodic and accurate tracking of loaded and unloaded ATCs, outstanding ATCs, TAT, Unmigoed transactions, and fuel master location update for control.
- Track inter regional and depot stock transfers
- Track credit-based sale transactions staying up-to-date on due payment dates and prompting relevant regional sales representatives for timely follow up for payment.
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date sales records/ documentation.
- Continuously monitor and report on sales performance across the country.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Sales Administration.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Sales, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Mastery in MS Suite.
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Very good understanding of sales planning, monitoring and reporting approaches.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically to appreciate the impact of various policies and issues on the organisation’s business.
- Very strong information management skills.
- Very good leadership and people management skills.
- Very good relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Very good project management and organisational skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.