DexNova is a Professional Services firm operating in the knowledge industry and dedicated to building excellent delivery capability in organisations across Africa through Professional Training and Certifications.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Admin Officer at DexNova Consulting Limited
Dexnova consulting limited is recruiting an Account/Admin Officer who will manage day to day administrative and financial transactions on behalf of the company.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality on financial dealings and transaction.
- Manage other admin support staffs and keep records of dates and other important events.
- Perform other administrative duties to ensure proper running of the daily activities.
- Keep records of financial transaction, audit, receipts and other transaction for record purpose and future use.
- Give account reports, financial information, and request for account statement for management update as at when due.
- Monitor financial transactions ad scrutinize to correct discrepancies in the transaction.
- Manage petty cash book, track organization expenses and issuing out of bills and invoices to clients.
- Document all financial transaction of the company and keep record of same.
- Review all expense request, liaise, and negotiate costs from vendors on behalf of the company before seeking payment approval from management.
- Responds to account or transaction queries and updates from clients, staffs, and management in a professional and timely manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 2 years of experience as an Admin /Account officer.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision while handling account issues in a timely manner.
- Must have eyes for details to keep accurate accounting record.
- Ability to use accounting software and Microsoft excel for accounting purposes.
- Being a student member of ICAN is an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, numerical, oral, and written communication skills.
- Only residents in Lagos will be considered.
Method of Application
Deadline: August 17, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.