OBN is Africa’s first basketball development center. A world-class basketball institution with a mission to raise great players and consistently create opportunities to help them advance their careers overseas through basketball scholarships with our partner schools (colleges and universities) in the United States.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Admin Officer at OBN Academy
Table of Contents
- Responsible for handling front office reception and providing administrative support to OBN staff
- To be responsible for bookkeeping, accounts, and membership management reports.
- To receive and direct visitors.
- To maintain a front desk visitor’s register.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- File paperwork, maintain computer files, perform data entry, order inventory, process financial documents, and update. reservations. sort incoming and outgoing mails.
- Maintain confidentiality & handle sensitive information appropriately.
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Maintain membership and merchandise store inventory, accounts and reporting
- Schedule appointments and maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Control inventory relevant to the facility operations.
- Supervise cleaning staff to ensure tidiness and maintenance of the facility
- The above list is not exhaustive of all duties responsible for and all other jobs none specified in the description
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.A/B.Sc Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Class Upper) in Business Administration or related field
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good employee relation
- Good time management skills
- Attention to details
- Great analytical skill
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, and Slides
- Preferably resides within Ajah axis
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Admin Officer at OBN Academy” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)