Torilo is the go-to, dependable, dedicated, reputable team of on-demand trustworthy Database specialists.
Torilo provides premium database technology solutions & outstanding services to our customer’s businesses. We provide high quality service that you expect 24/7.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Admin Officer at Torilo Nigeria
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Creating reports and memos for the MD as needed.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
- Any other duty as assigned by the MD
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Preferably Female (single)
- Not more than 40yrs
- Proficient in the use of MS office, Excel, PowerPoint (IT literate)
- Strong organizational , management and problem Solving skills.
- Result driven, positive and proactive approach to work.
- Resident in Lagos Mainland (Preferably Isolo, and environs)
- Excellent communication skill.
- Minimum qualifications OND.
Method of Application
Deadline: July 7, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.