IITA (International Institute of Tropical Agriculture) is guided by an ambitious strategy–to lift 11.5 million people out of poverty and revitalize 7.5 million hectares of farmland by 2020. We are a nonprofit organization founded in 1967, governed by a Board of Trustees, and supported by several countries.
As one of 15 research centers in the CGIAR, a global partnership for a food secure future, IITA is engaged in several CGIAR Research Programs (CRPs). Our mission is to enhance food security and improve livelihoods in Africa through research for development (R4D).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Administrative Assistant at IITA – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture.
- Make logistical arrangements for meetings, seminars, conferences, and duty travels (booking of flight and hotel, preparation of travel authorization (TA) requests, processing visa requests, and helping with payments of travel advances in case of need.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system and database on project activities and stakeholders.
- Provide general project administrative support.
- Participate and document deliberations during project meetings.
- Provide support for meetings, workshops, and training.
- Perform clerical duties.
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the Supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND in Business Administration, Public Administration, International Relations and Diplomacy or any other related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Ability to use basic Microsoft software (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Have strong multi-tasking abilities and problem solving skills.
- Have proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.