North East Regional Initiative (NERI) is an International Development Organization
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Administrative Assistant at NERI Nigeria
Number of Positions: (4) Kafanchan & Jema’a
Job Location: Kaduna State
Contract Term: Short Time
The STTA Administrative Assistant will be responsible for leading all administrative functions during a one-day stakeholders’ forum and press conference on community peace actions, including handling trainee seating arrangements, documenting attendance of participants, and note taking during trainings in addition to supporting the drafting of program agenda with NERI Team.
Reporting & Supervision:
The STTA Administrative Assistant will report to NERI Program Officer during the period of performance. The STTA Administrative Assistant will remain in close communications with the activity grantee-Jema’a LGA.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading all administrative duties during the peace forum and conference, including arranging trainee seating, documenting participant attendance, and note taking
- Supporting the grantee in the development of agenda for the forum as well as conference
- Meeting with the NERI team to gain feedback, implementation strategy, guidance, etc.
- Support the successful coordination of the forum and conference in a professional manner
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a BSC/HND in social sciences, humanities, or relevant equivalent is required
- Minimum of 2 years specific experience is required.
- Understanding of the sociopolitical landscape of southern Kaduna
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Hausa
Method of Application
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all work experience and qualifications; AND
- A cover letter
Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume/CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: December 6, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.