PalmPay – our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services.
Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions. PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Front Desk Officer/ Administrative Assistant at PalmPay Limited.
Table of Contents
Front Desk Officer / Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests – direct them to the appropriate staff member.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and management of calendar coordination.
- Responsible for the preparation of correspondence, presentations, email communications, and excel spreadsheets. Collects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Responsible for all telephone and electronic communications.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Responsible for providing answers to inquiries about organization and providing information such as company’s address and directives on company’s location etc.
- Manage all orders and maintains office supplies and record files
- Responsible for accepting and delivering letters and packages to appropriate personnel and department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or any related field of study.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Front Desk Officer or Administrative Assistant.
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word) Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to respond promptly to shifts in direction, priorities and schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: August 4, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.