- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of NCE,OND, HND, B.sc Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail. Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.