9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives, and relentlessly pushing the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Administrative Officer at 9Mobile
- Provide administrative support to the enterprise sales function.
- Assist in the coordination and follow upon customer service requests (e.g. quotation preparation and billing inquiries).
- Liaise with appropriate/relevant unit/team/function to process customer applications.
- Assist in conducting research to profile customers and identify consumer behaviour.
- Maintain accurate records of data gathered from research.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks for the enterprise sales division.
- Collate and prepare appropriate daily, weekly and monthly activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Enterprise Service Delivery.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Enterprise Service Delivery.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one year post NYSC relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Administrative Officer at 9Mobile” should click the APPLY HERE button below