Avant Halogen is an indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Administrative Officer at Avant Halogen
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update the company database.
- Store, Maintain and Distribute correspondence.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements where necessary.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Update office policy where necessary and prepare regular reports
- Organize a filing system for company documents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc / HND in relevant discipline.
- Candidates should be between 20-25yrs
- Proven experience as an administrative officer or similar experiences
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with Microsoft office and/or other office management software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic numeracy skills are required.
- N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Administrative Officer at Avant Halogen” should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: March 23, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org