Mikano International Ltd is a Nigerian company with an interest in power generation, real estate, and construction.
Mikano, with her new technology, skills, and experience coupled with the high-tech modern machines acquired has been at the forefront of manufacturing and assembling generating sets in the world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the role of an administrative officer at Mikano International Ltd.
Table of Contents
Human Resources (HR) / Administrative Officer
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
- We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent human resourcessupport to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in all recruitment processes by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records as well as all active and inactive applications and projects according to policy and legal requirements
- Work with the Managers in reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Assist with all administrative tasks in the office.
- To respond to any stakeholders’ queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- Works directly with any third-party vendor to assist with out-of-state HR projects
- Mitigates employee relation issues while adhering to company, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all HR-related information.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an HR/ADMIN officer in a rental organization
- Professional Certification would be an added advantage
- A professional with strong people management and communication skills.
- Gender Preference: Male.
Method of Application
Deadline: October 5, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.