At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We reckon that organisations of all types and sizes face a dual imperative for success: run better for efficiency and run different for growth. Our innovative and tailor-made approach addresses this twin imperative and delivers to our clients the best technology and business expertise in today’s digital world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Administrative Officer at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Managing, coordinating, and monitoring general office maintenance and repair
- Managing cafeteria hygiene and adequacy of eatables
- Managing Mail and Courier System
- Managing toilet hygiene and high standard of cleanliness in the workplace
- Managing of the office equipment
- Managing clerical or other administrative staff
- Prepare reports and presentations with statical data, as assigned
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum HND in any marketing or social sciences
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Applicant must be willing to resume immediately and must live within Ikeja environment.
- Great communicate skills, verbally and in writing
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Teamwork spirit
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Knowledge of computer, MSOffice standard packages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Administrative Officer at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.