US Embassy of Nigeria – A diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state or an international inter-governmental organization (such as the United Nations) present in another state to represent the sending state/organization officially in the receiving state.
The U.S. Mission in Nigeria provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the role of Administrative Officer at the US Embassy of Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Incumbent serves as the principal administrative support person for the Motor Pool and reports directly to the Motor Pool Supervisor, operating independently to ensure that administrative functions are performed effectively, efficiently, and in a manner that promotes harmony and problem-solving, ensuring other staff members may be more effective. The Motor Pool provides vehicular and boating support for the International Cooperative Administrative Support Services (ICASS) to over 85 USDH, 350 Locally Employed (LE) staff representing five US Federal Agencies. The incumbent also is the primary record keeper for reporting Motor Pool statistics to ICASS. The Motor Pool consists of a supervisor, deputy supervisor, four dispatchers, and more than 60 employees – all of whom depend on the administrative assistant.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of two (2) years of office administration and/or office management work experience is required.
Must have good knowledge of office management, applicable instructions and procedures. Knowledge of Nigerian road regulations and Boat operation on the waterways is required. Good knowledge of standard office procedures is required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Numerical skills to calculate and prepare ICASS billings for agency payment is required.
- Ability to work with MotorPool team to resolve vehicle odometer issues and collate and submit monthly fuel quantity in FMIS is required.
- Skill in basic computer skills and skill in working positively with colleagues to promote harmony, cooperation, and good morale with people from varied backgrounds is required.
Salary: NGN ₦6,404,761 /Per Year
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: August 24, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.