Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Administrator Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- The Database Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of Databases.
- The Database Administrator carries out responsibilities in some of the following technical areas: Creating and maintaining all databases required for Production, Disaster Recovery, development and testing usage, Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances, etc.
- Performing in conjunction with system administrators, the capacity planning required in creating and maintaining the various databases for the use of the Bank. Performs failover of databases as required for disaster recovery. Ensures space availability for database growth.
Improve customer experience
- Achieve a minimum annual Business Survey (i.e ISS) rating of 8 out of 10
- Ensure not more than 5 significant incidents occur every week
Revenue Generation and Cost Reduction
- New cost saving and revenue generating initiatives implemented by the Business as a result of insights from IT value driven metrics
Establish a control framework that guarantees visibility and reliability of our franchise
- Resolve exceptions before due dates
- Ensure there is no vulnerability
- Emergency changes should not exceed 10% of total changes
- Successful DR exercises
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree
- Minimum of 3 year post qualification experience in a similar or related position
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Administrator Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org