Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
Airtel Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for vacant positions in the organization. The company whose product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Airtel Nigeria Graduate Program 2022.
- Every great story begins with the right move. “Break the mold and go for Gold” as you apply for the Airtel Young Leadership program.
- The Programme is open to young graduates with 0 – 3 years of work experience, post NYSC.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree in Social Science, Art or Engineering with 0-3 years experience post NYSC
- Must be smart, result oriented and self driven.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.