APPLY NOW for the N75 billion Youth Investment Funds 2020 by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The NYIF aims to financially empower Nigerian’s youth to generate at least 500,000 jobs between 2020 and 2023.
Application is now open for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).The application which started on the 13th of October 2020 is opened to Nigerian Youths from the age of 18- 35 years.
Nigerian youths wanting to apply for program need not have a registered business or existing business. To apply see the details below;
Table of Contents
N75 billion Youth Investment Funds
Requirements: Individuals / Non-registered Businesses - Up to N250,000
- Individual within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID
- Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD
- Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
Requirements: Registered Businesses - Up to N3 Million
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
The fund aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023.
Each fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%.
Method of Application
Interested in this Opportunity? Click on the APPLY button below to Apply.
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com