Application is now open for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).The application which started on the 13th of October 2020 is opened to Nigerian Youths from the age of 18- 35 years.
Nigerian youths wanting to apply for program need not have a registered business or existing business. To apply see the details below;
Requirements: Individuals / Non-registered Businesses - Up to N250,000
- Individual within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID
- Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD
- Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
Requirements: Registered Businesses - Up to N3 Million
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
The fund aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023.
Each fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%.
Method of Application
Interested in this Opportunity? Click on the APPLY button below to Apply.
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.