Arise News easily access major global news with a strong focus on Africa. As well as the main stories of the day, we like to accentuate positive stories about Africa across all genres including Politics, Business, Commerce, Science, Sports, Arts & Culture, Showbiz, and Fashion.
We broadcast 24 hours a day from our studios in London and New York and can be seen here in the UK and across Europe on the Sky platform (Sky channel 516), Freeview (Channel 136) as well as in the USA on the Centric channel and also on the Hot bird platform, which transmits to Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Arise News Latest Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
Digital Video Journalist
- Cover a wide range of journalism activity, producing news content and supporting the production of said content for digital platforms.
- Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Use a range of video, audio and digital equipment and information technology
- to research, write, assemble, edit, and deliver outputs in the appropriate medium,to the highest professional standards.
- To tailor different news treatments for different audiences ensuring that the output reflects the audiences we serve.
- To produce engaging packages through a range of production skills.
- Delivering to tight deadlines while maintaining the highest editorial standards.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Significant recent experience as a journalist, with a good knowledge of production techniques.
- Have a track record of filming and editing high quality video content, with
- knowledge of working with Final Cut
- Pro and other tools and applications as required.
- Ability to use technology as required, to gather material for digital output.
- Flexibility and adaptability to sustain performance, particularly under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities and circumstances.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email including a copy of their updated CV and Links to 3 relevant video projects, filmed and edited by the candidate from the last 12 months to: DigitalTeam@arise.tv using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.