Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of assistant accountant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Edo | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Edo
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Prepare and submit management accounts and budget report or any other financial reports as required.
- Review and revise CanePro report for effective timeliness and accuracy.
- Process daily reconciliation for fresh fruit bunch dispatch from Agri Palm Limited to Okomu and ensure all reports have no negative variances.
- Prepare & submit daily harvesting & upkeep report (Cost & productivity) and make sure no deviations from the norms.
- Manage monthly transactions and handle accruals and repayment.
- Collaborate with operational team for all periodical reports.
- Process packing slips good receipt note on AX2012 once store requisition voucher is approved.
- Overseeing cost of monthly activities accurately (Salary costs/Vehicle & Equipment Costs etc.).
- Reconcile all expenditures and keep all necessary records of allowances and transaction within the anticipated time frame or specific period.
- Update the Fixed Asset additions/disposals on the system and execute the depreciation module.
- Accurately post store-related entries under the appropriate reporting period and ensure timely inventory module on a monthly basis.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- At least 2 years related experience as an accountant in a FCMG company.
- Have experience with accounting software and data entry.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good customer service.
- Have excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures.
- Pay great attention to details and analytical.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.