PC Recruit was incorporated in Nigeria since April 2014. The firm knows the local market well to connect you with the top talents with the right fit. Experience the award-winning plus-sized professional service with a difference.
Growing your career as a Full Time employee at PC Recruit is a fantastic opportunity to develop relevant skills, if you are strong in people management, leadership and have the right initiative for the job.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Assistant admin officer at Pc Recruit Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Assistant Admin Officer
Admin Officer implements procedures, maintains administrative systems, and works closely with other departments such as human resources or legal counsel.
- Booking meetings and handling scheduling (internal and external)
- Welcoming visitors/organizing visits
- Putting on in-office events (parties, all hands, internal team building events)
- Handling all mailing, shipping, packages, and deliveries
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies: desks, chairs, pens, computers, large and small equipment
- Providing administrative support when needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualification: HND/BSc.
Salary: N80, 000 per month.
Method of Application
Deadline: September 8, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.