Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Assistant Maintenance Supervisor at Willers Solutions Limited
- Assist the Maintenance manager in the maintenance of production machines, buildings and accessories, plant’s Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Facility Maintenance activities to ensure a safe and profitable facility.
- Coordinate and assist day to day activities within the Maintenance department including breakdowns, preventive and predictive maintenance and projects.
- Minimize downtime through analysis, corrective action, training, team building, and process improvements. Develop and enforce plant and departmental policies and procedures. Assist in managing capital expenditure projects.
- All activities must be carried out in line with best global manufacturing and accepted engineering standards
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Develop preventive and predictive maintenance programs that will help in reducing overall unplanned down time and increase overall equipment reliability
- Promote plant goals such as Safety, Quality, and Production.
- Monitor, track, and analyses production efficiencies in Manufacturing.
- Coordinate and assist in all new installations and machine/facility rebuilding or repair as per accepted engineering standard
- Meet operational needs and requirements within budget.
- Plan and organize work to meet schedules and timelines in an environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Develops or revises standard operational procedures and implement agreed SOP’s in compliance with standards and procedures
- Assist with implementation of safety equipment for plant equipment and compliance of plant and equipment with safety requirements.
- Assure new equipment reviews are conducted on all new and modified equipment
- Additional duties as defined by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Min of B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Min of 3 years cognate experience
- Demonstrates organizational and team building skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- N100, 000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Assistant Maintenance Supervisor at Willers Solutions Limited” should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Assistant Maintenance Manager” as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: July 16, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.